Life as a Googler
Week one as Googler, and its fabulous! Other than the fact that I have to wake up before 6 am everyday and get home at like 9 or 10, everything is just amazing! First of all, each morning I get free access to this giant shuttle, google exclusive of course, complete with wi-fi! And what can I do in my hour and a half commute to mountain view?? NAP! I take my nap every morning and arrive basically at the door of my building. I have my own desk next to my team. The people are great! My fellow interns are the most approchable, intelligent, ammmmazing ppl ever! And don't even get me started on the food, theres food EVERYWHERE! and its all delicious. And I can enjoy all of this food guilt free because I can watch my own personal TV screen on any tredmill or epliptical I use at the gym. Its only week one and I can't imagine working anywhere else, I am EXTREMELY lucky and whenever I will feel depressed for some petty reason, I have decided that maybe all this amazing stuff is happening to me because I'm meant to have my own adventure, just me before I can get someone else to join me. OH PS, i get a macbook pro during my intership stay :)

1 Comments:
Um...I really wish you'd update your blog! I want to read all about your fabulous life!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home