la mia avventura

Monday, June 1, 2009

numero uno

Ok just as a disclaimer, I totally wrote my first blog, hit ctrl+A, delete, and hopefully this will actually be my first post! I'm hoping to finally discover the wonders of blogging as Alice has, and maybe get some creative juices going. ANYWAY, as lame as this summer is starting out, it should be a big one, GOOGLE in a week!!! and all the while I will be preparing for my semester stay in Rome. Who the heck do i think I am? Yeah I have no clue what I'm doing, but that has been the case for most of my life and so far, it seems to have worked out pretty well.

I hope whoever reads this holds me accountable to the rollover-summer-to-do list I have had since I can remember. I'm still hoping to teach myself guitar, do some painting, read a couple of books (suggestions??), train for a hypothetical marathon, actually STRETCH after said training, and learn to do my own laundry! and it really wouldn't hurt getting a few dates in there too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Brooks said...

You don't do your own laundry?! Are you serious?! Girlfriend we have got to change this!

June 2, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home